Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Name

I'm starting to kinda like the sound of my own last name
Don't wanna hold it forever, but I'm a strong woman and I would like, although I do not need, an even stronger man to support me.
And if he don't hold me down like my Dad does then his name and mine are nothing more than oil and vinger and they simply dont mix
They need to sound so good together they make sense.
I want our names to match like mac 'n' cheese or PB&J.... better yet, I want it to sound soothing like Cambells, just Mmmm Mmmm Good!
I want a name that commands my first name to the point that there is a magnetic, undeniable force that needs the two to be joined at the hip forever.
They type of last name that in my eyes is so powerful that it can protect the identity of my first by allowing me to use Mrs as a shield of honor and the first name you have to go thru before even becoming aquaintented, because my man, simply doesn't play the "everyone has my wife's name in their mouth game"
Therefore my king, you must put your best self forward because you are now the owner of a thorough-bred and you need to make sure you're a hair faster than me so you can catch me if I miss something in my blindspot

No comments: