Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stick It (Dreams II)

I got the dreams, I got the juice.... hard part over

Now what do I do?

How do I make them stick?

Maybe, I should just swallow some glue and pray I don't get sick

"Get your head out the clouds"

"Get a grip"

Little do they now I have a firm grasp on this dream and I can't let it slip

Can't let it vanish into thin air

I need it to survive, need it to thrive, I need this dream to keep me alive

It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight

Bringin Dream into a room of pesimist.

He almost always looses, that is unless your dream is swift

quick and agile on it's feet

able to shake the haters and those who linger in disbelief

Shield it from them, misery loves company and birds of a feather flock together

so let your head stay in the clouds, thats where it belongs

right along with the eagles and always clear weather.

No comments: